Wednesday 19 July 2017
- 08:00 - 21:00Cellarium Cafe
- 09:15 - 19:00Westminster Abbey Shop
- 09:30 - 15:30St Margaret's Church
- 09:30 - 16:30Cloister
- 09:30 - 15:30Westminster Abbey
- 09:30 - 15:00Westminster Abbey Group Entry
- 10:00 - 16:30Chapter House
- 10:00 - 16:00College Garden
- 16:30 - 18:00Westminster Abbey Wednesday Lates
On most Wednesdays evenings we offer half-price entry to the Abbey.
See the highlights of the Abbey at your own pace. Find the Coronation Chair, Henry VII’s Lady Chapel and Poets’ Corner with our Wednesday Lates map.
On some days we offer half-price entry to the Abbey. Some areas of the Abbey will be inaccessible.
The Glimpses of Eternity exhibition will be open in the Chapter House from 17th March until 16th May, entry is free. Please check our entry times for the day you intend to visit to ensure the Chapter House is open to visitors.
The Abbey closes for visiting one hour after the published entry closure time in order to prepare for Evensong. We recommend you arrive well in advance of the published entry closure time.
Security checks take place before entry to the Abbey. In busy periods it is advisable to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the published closure time, as the main entry gate may close earlier.
The Abbey museum closed on 31st October 2015 and will reopen as the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Galleries in 2018. Find out more