Friday 19 May 2017
- 08:00 - 18:00Cellarium Cafe
- 09:15 - 18:30Westminster Abbey Shop
- 09:30 - 17:00Westminster Abbey
- 09:30 - 15:00Westminster Abbey Group Entry
- 09:30 - 15:30St Margaret's Church
- 09:30 - 16:30Cloister
- 10:00 - 16:30Chapter House
On Tuesday 5th December 2017, Westminster Abbey is offering a special self-led highlights tour from 2.00pm - 4.00pm. Entry will be £10 for adults and £5 for children.
The Abbey closes for visiting one hour after the published entry closure time in order to prepare for Evensong. We recommend you arrive well in advance of the published entry closure time.
Security checks take place before entry to the Abbey. In busy periods it is advisable to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the published closure time, as the main entry gate may close earlier.
The last sitting for the Cellarium Cafe is 7:30pm on Wednesdays.
The Abbey museum closed on 31st October 2015 and will reopen as the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Galleries in 2018. Find out more