Daniel Cook is Sub-Organist of Westminster Abbey. In addition to his daily work at the Abbey he is Artistic Director of the Mousai Singers and maintains a busy schedule of recitals, concerts and recordings as well as being in demand as a teacher and singer. Prior to this, Daniel was Organist and Master of the Choristers of St Davids Cathedral and Artistic Director of the St Davids Cathedral Festival.
Daniel has twice been a finalist in the St Albans International Organ Competition. As a recitalist, he has played across the UK and Europe. Increasingly in demand as an ensemble performer, recent engagements have included concerts with the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment, BBC National Orchestra of Wales and Onyx Brass. Daniel has made many recordings, mainly of British music and in 2013 Daniel was elected an Associate of the Royal Academy of Music.
Johann Sebastian Bach – Fantasia and Fugue in G minor BWV 542
William Byrd – Fantasia in C
Dietrich Buxtehude – Te Deum BuxWV 218
York Bowen – Fantasia
Charles Tournemire – Fantaisie-Improvisation sur l'Ave maris stella
Max Reger – Fantasia and Fugue in D minor Op 135b
Entry is through the Great West Door from 6.30 pm.
Concerts last approximately 70 minutes with no interval.
All seats are unreserved.
Single tickets £12.00 (concessions £8.00)
Season tickets £48.00 (concessions £32.00)
Online: St John's Smith Square
Telephone: 020 7222 1061 (Mon–Sat, 10.00 am–5.00 pm)
In person: The Box Office, St John's, Smith Square, London SW1P 3HA
Booking fees apply: £1.50 online and £2.00 by telephone
Concessions apply to children, full-time students, disabled and senior citizens, and members of the Royal College of Organists (on presentation of membership card).
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Special offer for Abbey visitors and Association members: 25% off with a visitor admission ticket or membership card.
Terms & Conditions
- 25% discount on Summer Organ Festival tickets when presenting a valid Westminster Abbey visitor admission ticket or Association membership card
- Discount available on all ticket types:
- Single ticket: £12 (£9 after discount)
- Concession: £8 (£6 after discount)
- Season ticket: £48 (£36 after discount)
- Concession season ticket: £32 (£24 after discount)
- Up to two tickets at the discounted price are available with every valid Abbey ticket or membership card.
- Tickets are available from Westminster Abbey Shop, the Box Office, St John's Smith Square (personal callers only), and on the door.
- Abbey admission tickets must be dated between 9th July and 9th August inclusive, and must be surrendered at time of booking.
- This promotion is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer or discount, and cannot be booked online or by phone.
- The promotion begins on 9th July and ends on 9th August 2016.