Location - The Abbey
Westminster Abbey's annual Summer Organ Festival offers the opportunity to hear the Abbey's magnificent five-manual Harrison and Harrison organ being exploited to its full potential.
Abbey organists and leading international performers playing at this year's festival include Henry Fairs, Winfried Bonig and James O'Donnell.
|Tuesday 12th July||Henry Fairs|
|Tuesday 19th July||Winfried Bönig|
|Tuesday 26th July||James O'Donnell|
|Tuesday 2nd August||Daniel Cook|
|Tuesday 9th August||David Goode|
|Single ticket concessions||£8|
|Season ticket concession||£32|
Telephone: 020 7222 1061 (Mon–Sat, 10.00 am–5.00 pm)
In person: The Box Office, St John's, Smith Square, London SW1P 3HA
Concessions apply to children, full-time students, disabled and senior citizens, and members of the Royal College of Organists (on presentation of membership card).
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Special offer for Abbey visitors and Association members: 25% off with a visitor admission ticket or membership card.
Terms & Conditions
- 25% discount on Summer Organ Festival tickets when presenting a valid Westminster Abbey visitor admission ticket or Association membership card
- Discount available on all ticket types:
- Single ticket: £12 (£9 after discount)
- Concession: £8 (£6 after discount)
- Season ticket: £48 (£36 after discount)
- Concession season ticket: £32 (£24 after discount)
- Up to two tickets at the discounted price are available with every valid Abbey ticket or membership card.
- Tickets are available from Westminster Abbey Shop, the Box Office, St John's Smith Square (personal callers only), and on the door.
- Abbey admission tickets must be dated between 9th July and 9th August inclusive, and must be surrendered at time of booking.
- This promotion is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer or discount, and cannot be booked online or by phone.
- The promotion begins on 9th July and ends on 9th August 2016.